Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 1

Here begins a new era of my life.
This is the week that I find out about my top 2 colleges.
Elon and Baldwin-Wallace. Yeah yeah yeah!

But, it's coming in the mail. My mail comes agonizingly late. Between 3 and 4 o'clock. And it has NOT arrived yet. Driving me crazy. Here's the thing though. I keep stalking my postman creepily like looking out the window and then after he leaves my porch, running in a quick scurry to the mailbox to see if I got any mail.


So. I decided it's about time that my mailman and I acquaint ourselves with each other. When he comes by today, I plan to introduce myself, get his name, and explain my situation with the college letters. I'm sure we'll end up as chums.


I also have this vision of us snapping a photo together with my big acceptance envelope he delivered from Elon or BW, us giving a big smile and thumbs up to the camera.



You never know.

No comments: