Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Perplexing.

Does it mean anything that the only classes I like (and can STAND right now) are Wind Ensemble and AP English? And not Bel Canto, Vocal Jazz. Music Theory, etc.?

Does it mean anything when I say that I don't look forward to anything theatre-related or performance-related? And when I have to do it, I dread it?

Does it mean anything that I can't stand show tunes right now?

Does it mean anything that all I can listen to is WBLK, Jazz and Passion Pit?

Does it mean anything that I kind of want to cut out all theatre-related things from my summer?

Does it seem wrong that I can't motivate myself to practice any singing except for jazz standards?

Does it seem wrong that I care more about clothes right now than I do sheet music?

Does it seem wrong that I am not going to get the chance to explore ANYTHING when I go to college? And not even the amazing city I'll be living in?

SO.

...uh should I just hope that I become re-enthused in the fall?

No comments: