Saturday, November 14, 2009

MyNewLife

So it's been a while. I go to college now. I live in Boston. I make up the rules, and on a pretty large playing field. I am pretty different. This sums up Brianna Battista right now:

my parents gave me $80
I was determined to save it, we discussed that rationally it should last until christmas break
but we forgot one very important thing
it was the weekend before halloween
$4 -- earrings
$6 -- lush Love Lettuce face mask
$5 -- coffee on date with munchkin man
$15-- real restaurant food on adventures with roommate
$50 -- white roller skates with purple wheels

It was a great halloween. I made a lot of waves. People cheered for me. GLORY.


Wait, glory isn't what sums me up right now. I meant bad decisions and impulse and irresponsibility and spontaneity. Oh. And maybe glory too.

No comments: