Friday, October 31, 2008

taking a break from the sick-at-home blues

I feel like there is a team of construction works knocking down a wall in my head. aghh. I've been home all day and you know what? I just can't lie down anymore!


Now for the REAL reason I'm posting:



This man, Christopher "Ludacris" Bridges is yet another one of my inspirations in this blog. He must not go unmentioned. Perhaps you've noticed my title "move ovaaa..." That is a variation on the song "Stand Up" featuring the lovely Shawna. It goes "Move over! Luda got somethin' to say, Do it now, 'cause tomorrow ain't promised today" It's a real booty-shaker. If unfamiliar, you should take a listen. Or perhaps you've noticed my url, "thapotion." That is actually the title of a Luda song, "The Potion" from the album "The Red Light District," which you should also check.

My man Ludacris has really motivated me to become the person I am today. His words really speak to me, and I feel they really represent my ideals in life. Maybe one day when I'm starring on Broadway I'll be important enough to meet him.

(One can only hope.)



Happy Halloween Luda!

No comments: